B.E. in CSE (R.E. College, Durgapur)
M. Tech (Jadavpur University)
Ph. D(Engg. ) (Jadavpur University)
Subjects Taught: Operating System, Microprocessor & Microcontroller, Digital Electronics, Computer Organization and Architecture.
Technical Paper Published:
- Abdur Rahaman Sardar, J. K. Sing, Subir Kumar Sarkar, “Fuzzy Logic Based Alternate Routing Scheme for the Minimization of Connection Set up Time and Blocking Rate in WDM Optical Network” , International Journal of Soft Computing and Engineering (IJSCE), Volume-3, Issue-1, March 2013, pp 222-228.
- Rashmi Ranjan Sahoo, Abdur Rahaman Sardar , Moutushi Singh, Sudhabindu Ray ,Subir Kumar Sarkar, “A Bio Inspired and Trust Based Approach for Clustering in WSNs”. Published in Natural Computing, An International Journal, Vol. 14, No. 1, pp 1-12, Springer, March 2015.
- Abdur Rahaman Sardar, Jamuna Kanta Sing, Subir Kumar Sarkar, “An Attack Monitoring Framework Design for Clustered WSN using OMNet++”, International Journal of Electronics Communication and Computer Engineering, Volume 6, Issue (5) Sept., NCRTCST-2015, ISSN 2249–071X.
- Moutushi Singh, Abdur Rahaman Sardar, Koushik Majumder and Subir Kumar Sarkar,“A Lightweight Trust Mechanism & Overhead Analysis for Clustered WSN“, Accepted in IETE Journal of Research.
- Abdur Rahaman Sardar, Rashmi Ranjan Sahoo, Moutushi Sing, Souvik Sarkar, Jamuna Kanta Singh, Koushik Majumder, “Intelligent intrusion detection system in wireless sensor network”, Proceedings of the 3rd International Conference on Frontiers of Intelligent Computing: Theory and Applications (FICTA) 2014, Bhubaneswar, India & 2014-11-14 to 2014-11-15,Springer International Publishing, pp 707-712.
- Moutushi Singh, Abdur Rahaman Sardar, Rashmi Ranjan Sahoo, Koushik Majumder, Sudhabindu Ray, Subir Kumar Sarkar, “Lightweight Trust Model for Clustered WSN”, Proceedings of the 3rd International Conference on Frontiers of Intelligent Computing: Theory and Applications (FICTA) 2014, Bhubaneswar, India & 2014-11-14 to 2014-11-15,Springer International Publishing, pp 765-773.
- Rashmi Ranjan Saho, Moutushi Singh, Abdur Rahaman Sardar, Sharmilla Mohapatra, Subir Kumar Sarkar,” Tree-Cr: Trust Based Secure And Energy Efficient Clustering in WSN” published in the proc. of 2013 IEEE International Conference on Emerging Trends in Computing, Communication and Nanotechnology (ICECCN 2013) , held at Infant Jesus College of Engineering & Technology during 25-26 March,2013.
- Rashmi Ranjan Sahoo, Abdur Rahaman Sardar, Moutushi Singh, Sudhabindu Ray, and Subir Kumar Sarkar, “Trust Based Secure and Energy Efficient Clustering in Wireless Sensor Network: A Bee Mating Approach”, published in the proc of 5th International Conference on Pattern Recognition and Machine Intelligence (PReMI 2013, LNCS 8251, pp. 100–107, 2013), held at ISI Kolkata during Dec 10-14,2013.
- Abdur Rahaman Sardar, Moutushi Singh, Rashmi Ranjan Sahoo, Koushik Majumder, Jamuna Kanta Sing, Subir Kumar Sarkar, “An Efficient Ant Colony Based Routing Algorithm for Better Quality of Services in MANET”, published in the proceedings of 48th Annual Convention of CSI- Volume 1, Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing 248, (Springer)
- A. R. Sardar, J. P. Sharma, S. J. Das, J. K. Sing, Souvik Sarkar, Subir Kumar Sarkar , “Development of a novel algorithm to increase network lifetime for sensor network” Published in the proc. of Third International Conference on Sensors and Related Networks (SENNET’12) held at VIT University during January 19-21, 2012.
- A. R. Sardar, Moutushi Singh, S. K. Sarkar, “Intrusion Detection in Wireless Sensor Networks Using Fuzzy Logic” Published in the Proc. of IEMCON 2012 held at Science City Auditorium, Kolkata during Jan 17-18, 2012.
- Abdur Rahaman Sardar, S.Dan, G.C.Manna, Asok Kumar, M Singh, S. K. Sarkar "Development of an Intelligent Dynamic Routing Algorithm for Wavelength Assignment in All-Optical WDM Network", In International Conference on Advanced Computing and Communication (ICACC 2007), Sethu Institute of Technology, Pulloor, Kariapatti-626106. TamilNadu, India, 9-10 Feb, 2007.
- A. R. Sardar, Subir Kumar Sarkar, C. Puttamadappa, , T. G. Basavaraju, "An Information Security Scheme in Data Communication Network using Cellular Automata", In IETE 36th MID- TERM SYMPOSIUM and EXHIBITION (EFC0S-2005), Bangalore. Vol 36 pp 294-302, 2005.
- A. R. Sardar, D. Kandar, R. Bera, S. Kandar and S. K. Sarkar, "Field Experiment to Study Multipath Effect at Different Frequencies in Wireless Communication", Published in the IEEE Conference on Intelligent Signal Processing and Communication Systems (ISPACS 2004), Seoul, Korea, Nov 11-12, 2004.
- A. R. Sardar, Asoke Kumar, S. Dogra, S. K. Sarkar, “Softcomputing Tool Based Intelligent Routing and Wavelength Assignment in All Optical Network” Published in Photonics 2004, Cochin, 9-11 December, 2004.
- A. R. Sardar, D. Kandar, R. Bera, S. S. Singh, S. Dogra, and S. K. Sarkar: “Code Division Multiple Access- A Modern Trends in Multimedia Mobile Communication.” Published In the proc.of International conference on services Management held at Radisson Hotel, New delhi during 11.03.05 - 12.03.05. PP 438-441.